Implementing an EVMS Shouldn’t Take 2 Years
Uh-oh. EVM is required on your contract and you don’t have a compliant, certified EVMS in place. Where do you start and can it really take 1 to 2 years? Whether your organization is new to EVM or is simply overworked and understaffed, AzTech can help your project team – and we can do it in a few months.
Fact: AzTech is proud to be known for completing EVMS Compliance and Surveillance Reviews with ZERO Corrective Action Reports (CARs).
Minimally, you need these essential roles:
- Engaged PM leadership.
- Designated owners for each major chunk of work (Control Account Managers, CAMs).
- Business, finance, or project controls analysts with strong analytical skills.
- Master Schedulers and Planners / Schedulers to build and maintain an Integrated Master Plan / Integrated Master Schedule (IMP/IMS).
- Accounting and Supply Chain Management analysts.
- Ideally, a named EV Focal Point to head up the compliance and surveillance process.
Success includes getting the team trained up for interviews and running the monthly cadence.
We help you select the right tools and get them up and running.
- Metrics & Data
Our data monsters will help create your home-grown data experts for successfully navigating data-driven compliance reviews, getting the most out of performance and compliance metrics, and modernizing dashboards and other data visualizations.
Learn More about Metrics & Data
We spark new solutions by applying the knowledge we gather from the field and innovating the world of EVM. AzTech’s passion and reputation are rooted in training, coaching, and mentoring. We collect and generate new project management and EVMS resources often, so come back to see what’s new and hear our latest ideas.
- Having worked with both government and industry, we know what government customers, prime contractors, and compliance review teams look for – and why.
- Each organization is unique, but the EVMS essentials are the same and that’s our expertise.
- We can’t guarantee a several month implementation, but our goal is to get you set up quickly.
- Our aim is to make your team EV rock stars.
- We help you see a compliance review as free consulting from the government or customer to build the best EVMS you can.
- We inspire your team to become the future leaders of EVMS within your organization and beyond.
- We believe in improving the world through project management one EVMS at a time.
- EVMS Implementation Service Package
- EVMS Training Service Package
Interactive workshops and quizzes
- AzTech Command Center (ACC) Service Package
Contact us for our remote or hybrid support.
- Control Account Manager (CAM) Support Service Package
Contact us and free up your CAMs!