Reviews and Audits
We Turn Audit-Panic Into Audit-Ready
Earned Value reviews, audits, and assessments can be stressful. Depending on the complexity and current status of your project, they can be downright overwhelming. This is mostly because of the sheer volume of data project teams need to prepare along with the many other pressures associated with reviews and audits. Adding these duties on top of day-to-day PM workloads isn’t easy.
If your project is anticipating an audit or review, AzTech can provide the EVM expertise to alleviate any sense of apprehension. Whether you’re a PM, CAM, Project Controls, Finance, or Scheduling Analyst, we can help you get through any of the following challenges:
- Preparing for and successfully getting through an Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR).
- Internal or External Joint Surveillance Review or Assessments (ISR/ISA or JSR/JSA).
- Preparing for and successfully passing an Earned Value Compliance Review.
- Setting up an EVMS Self Certification process.
- Standing up an Internal Surveillance Program to reduce compliance risks and costs.
“AzTech has provided exceptional support as subject matter experts in training defense industry employees in earned value management.”
“Their support can be considered unparalleled in the industry, as there are few resources available industry-wide that can bring the amount of experience and enthusiasm for improving all facets of a project’s earned value practices.”
With 30-plus years of review experience — with government and industry — we are intimately familiar with processes that both the DOE and DOD use to assess an EVMS. Instead of relying on inadequate fixes created on the fly, we offer a comprehensive solution for getting your team ready for any major review, audit, or assessment.
Our proven methods
By deciphering the significance of EV metrics and implementing data requirements, AzTech provides the decoder ring required for understanding and organizing your data in preparation for all types of upcoming compliance audits and reviews. Our proven methods ensure that project teams find and fix common EVMS review issues such as:
- Inability to demonstrate corrective actions for the 5 key risk areas.
- Failed data traces and integration of the six key business systems (threat of invoice withholds).
- Lack of cost and schedule integration.
- Inability to generate and analyze performance and compliance metrics.
- Difficulty interpreting what failed metrics mean and which ones to focus on.
- Unrealistic or unsubstantiated Performance Measurement Baselines (PMB).
- Incomplete schedule logic (missing predecessors and successors).
- Missing internal and external handoffs in the schedule (milestones and logic).
- Understaffed, overwhelmed, or inadequately trained staff.