EVMS Program Analyst
The resource shall provide support for the Corporate Project Management Office’s (PMO) Earned Value Management (EVM) Team. The Resource will steward EVM Capability (Policy, Process, Tools, and Training) including:
- Partner with projects to help them implement and utilize Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Partner with projects all across program, IT organizations, and external customers and oversight agencies to help execute EVM Capability that adds value to the projects and meet internal and external requirements.
- Help develop and implement EVM Governance and Surveillance strategy
- Execute EVM tools and proper application, including helping projects understand how data moves through the system, validate that tools are working, integrating, and producing data correctly
- Support and help identify, plan, and execute activities and requirements to achieve and maintain EVMS Certification
- The resource shall provide specific support in the following areas:
- Develop and enforce work standards
- Provide quality assurance and configuration management
- Review work quality
- Assign schedules
- Help to communicate goals, objectives, and policies of the organization to others
- Support project development life cycle phases from inception to deployment, with an ability to provide guidance and direction in these task areas
EVMS Program Analyst Scope:
To comply with a fully EIA-748 compliant EVMS, the resource shall ensure project controls, and other impacted organizations comply with the following tasks:
- The Resource shall provide inputs on the development and implementation of project/program management. The Resource shall align activities performed with project objectives.
- The Resource shall incorporate changes into scope, schedule, cost, earned value management, plans, and the project environment.
- The Resource shall participate in and coordinate project initiation.
- The Resource shall participate in and coordinate project rescue efforts designed to extract maximum potential value from a project in its current state.
- The Resource shall articulate and make the case for whether a troubled project should be rescued or closed.
- The Resource shall coordinate the review of project risk with management and provide status reporting.
- The Resource shall coordinate team activities on projects.
- The Resource shall be responsible for providing consistent technical and administrative direction to the Project Controls team members in performing activities with respect to project execution and planning.
- The Resource shall provide guidance, direction, coordination, initiation of work, organization, and evaluation consistently in project execution and systems.
- The Resource shall support operations from acquisition of new work through project execution and closeout.
- The Resource shall develop and implement baseline changes in accordance with approved change control processes.
- The Resource shall be responsible to ensure that approved changes are incorporated and implemented
- Requires Bachelor’s degree and 5 years demonstrated experience in Project Management; or equivalent:
- experience and/or achievements that demonstrate the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- Experience with Earned Value Management principles and methodology, DoD and/or DOE.
- Comprehensive technical ability related to EVMS and PM Software tools — specifically setting up projects, testing, integrating with other tools, performing data traces, reporting, surveillance, etc.
We’re Always Looking for Top Talent. Send Us Your Resume Today!
Great relationships start with a conversation